- 22 Handy HTML5 & CSS3 Tools, Resources And Guides
- Handy Coding Tools
- 8 of the Best Free Collaborative Tools For Programmers
I started a new custom domain service from wordpress.com and screwed up nlabs.wentzwu.com with the wrong domain, wentzwu.com.
I called for the online support tonight and received immediate and effective support.
Teams from wordpress.com did a good job, thanks!
A Quiz and Solution
A soft drink sells for 2 dollars per bottle. Consumers can redeem or exchange one bottle for free with 2 bottle caps or 4 bottle bodies. If you have 20 dollars, how many bottles of drinks you can receive?
I evaluated some tools, say PHP tools for Visual Studio, Ghost Doc and .NET obfuscators, on my box with Visual Studio 2012 update 3 and it caused the Visual Studio debugger to stop functioning just with any breakpoint set in the source. It takes me a whole day to fix it.
I don’t know why this works but it just works. Just have the IntelliTrace to collect both events and call information as the following picture shows:
After installing MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.4 today, my web app failed to start. It is because some MySQL membership providers were added to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config and the MySql.Web.dll assembly (MySql.Web, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d) could not be loaded.
Uninstalling the Connector/NET 6.7.4 makes my web app work normally again. Refer to http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69808 for details.
As a .NET programmer, how do you define the following terms?
- Problem Domain and Domain Model
- Class and Object
- Object and Entity
- Business Object and POCO (Plain Old CLR Object)
- POCO and DTO (Data Transfer Object)
- Anemic Domain Model
- A domain model defines the scope of the problem domain, helps to the understanding of the problem domain among various stakeholders and facilitates communications between the technical and business teams through a shared vocabulary.
- A class is a structure of data and its manipulation logics or codes.
- An object is created on the basis of a class. A collection of objects contains one or more object instances.
- An entity is an object that has its own identity to distinguish one object from another.
- A business object, also known as domain object, is a regular object modeled after the real-world things. A business object separates domain model from implementation details.
- A POCO, also known as persistence-ignorant objects, is a business object without persistence methods. A POCO may implement properties (or data members), validation rules and/or any other business logics but methods related to persistence.
- A DTO is an object designed to move data between layers or tiers. In terms of the costly process to move data across boundaries, a DTO usually implements properties or data members only.
- Anemic domain model is the use of a software domain model where the domain objects contain little or no business logic (validations, calculations, business rules etc).
WordPress is awesome and I am used to blogging with it to share and taking it, in fact, as a system for taking notes. As an IT specialist, an even more simple and handy system to take quick notes for learning or memorandum purposes is in need.
Today, I am glad to release and share with you the application, http://MyNotes.TW. MyNotes is a very simple application especially for IT specialists to take notes. It is because Bruce is learning programming techniques and new Microsoft technologies, and tons of problems, references, notes and so forth need to be recorded and organized that he decided to develop an application for himself.
MyNotes is hosted on Microsoft Windows Azure Cloud Services and implemented with ASP.NET 4.5, Web Forms, Entity Framework and Telerik RadControls.
With special thanks to Microsoft, we received Microsoft Bizspark benefits and MyNotes goes on Azure.